vector field plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4754] vector field plot?
- From: I am *not* John Keats! <sliver at stars.sfsu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 02:00:05 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hi all i don't think mma can do this, but i should at least ask. i just calculated a solution for an eddy current problem i've been working on. my answer is (this is a current density): inside a circle of radius a: f(r, phi) outside a circle of radius a: g(r, phi) is it at all possible to get mma to do a vector field plot of this? thanks much pete ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====