Help - transposing equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4782] Help - transposing equation
- From: n5psi at aol.com (N5PSI)
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:14 -0400
- Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need help transposing two equations:
A = 10^(-5.427146 + 3.65297 * LOG(DegK) - 443.41431 / DegK)
B = 10^(-36.74404 + 24.10071 * LOG(DegK) - 3.38936 * (LOG(DegK)^2)
What would the equations be to solve for DegK?
DegK = ????
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: problem with NonlinearFit
Next by Date:
Re: functional code
Previous by thread:
r^2 for non linear fits
Next by thread:
Re: Help - transposing equation