Need help running Mathematica for Windows

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4813] Need help running Mathematica for Windows
  • From: wesley evans <wevans at>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:12:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have Mathematica for Windows 2.2.3.  For some reason, I can't get it
to work properly.  When I run it while I'm on the internet, it works
fine.  When I run it offline however, the kernel does not respond.  I
did install the local protocol as well, but it still won't work.  Are
there any settings that I should change to get this to work?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Wesley Evans
Louisiana Tech University
wevans at