NOMOGRAM for 4 variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4756] NOMOGRAM for 4 variables
  • From: PFM GmbH <pfm at edina.xnc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 02:00:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[send non-Mathematica solutions to the questioner only - moderator]

NOMOGRAM with 4 variables - HELP !!!

Hello:

For determination of a medical index I "designed" the following equation =
=9F ( x,y,z,p ) =3D 0:

x - p +y(z-x)/10x + 3 =3D 0

0<x<5
0<y<20
x=BEz<15
x+3=BEp<15

and would now like to graphically describe its solutions in form of a nom=
ogram.=20
The literature I searched only stated nomograms with three variables, for=
 n-dimensional=20
functions it didn=B4t give any useful advice.

I appreciate very much any response regarding references to 4-dimensional=
 nomograms=20
or advices how these can be created. Maybe someone knows of a program whi=
ch "just plots=20
out" the nomogram, honestly, I would like that best ! Thank=B4s !

Chris

Christoph Boosfeld, Ph.D.
pfm at edina.xnc.com

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====