[?] UK Unis symbolic algebra working group

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6787] [?] UK Unis symbolic algebra working group
  • From: Patrick Jemmer <padz at joule.pcl.ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All:

Would anyone be able to enlighten me regarding the
existence of something along the lines of a

"UK Universities Symbolic Algebra Working Group"

which might organize confereneces, discussion meetings
or so on,  for those who use MAthematica, Maple, Reduce,
or one of the other packages ?

If not: would anyone be interested in contacting me
in order to set up such a group?

I am working a lot in this field, but am finding myself
in rather a vacuum, in the Chemistry Department...

any comments very welcome.

Perhaps any respondees could also reply to me by e-mail,

padz at physchem.ox.ac.uk

Cheers, Patrick.

| Patrick Jemmer,         | http://berne.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~padz  |
| Physical & Theoretical  | e-mail: padz at joule.pcl.ox.ac.uk  |
| Chemistry Laboratory,   | tel: +44-1865-2-75161 (work)     |
| South Parks Road,       | fax: +44-1865-2-75410            |
| Oxford OX1 3QZ          | http://joule.pcl.ox.ac.uk/ (PTCL)|