Animated Mathematical Physics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8037] Animated Mathematical Physics
  • From: "Vadim Zelenkov" <zelenkov at gray.isir.minsk.by>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:32:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

We are starting a project in order to make mathematical physics more visual
and therefore more understandable for our non-mathematical students.

If you are interesting in mathematical teaching please visit

http://www.isir.minsk.by/nedute/mathphys/index_e.html

(or http://www.isir.minsk.by/nedute/mathphys/index.html
if you know Russian)

and send you comments to zelenkov at gray.isir.minsk.by . Remember, this is
only the first step...

The pictures were prepared using Mathematica 2.2

Thank you very MATH in advance.

Vadim Zelenkov,
Laboratory of New Educational Technologies,
International Sakharov Institute of Radioecology,
Minsk, Belarus