Taylor Series in R^n

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8019] Taylor Series in R^n
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:32:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been kicking around using MMA to generate the Taylor series
expansion of a single valued function of n variables.  I think that MMA
can do this.  I am not what one would call a power user at this point.
If anybody has done this, has seen it done or just knows off the top of
his or her head how to do this please share this insight.

STH