Saving Mma plots as .ps and .eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8222] Saving Mma plots as .ps and .eps
  • From: Ramin Sina <sina at glue.umd.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:12:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, whenever I select a mathematica 3.0 plot and use "print selection"
to save it as a postscript file, the name of the original mathematica
file is also saved in the .ps file. I was wondering if there is a way to
make the  .ps file without the header name of the file. Also is there a
way to make a .eps file instead of a .ps file?

I use Sun sparkstation 10.

Thanks,
Ramin Sina

 Ramin Sina     sina at glue.umd.edu   rsina at concentric.net

 Institute   for   Physical   Science   and   Technology
 University of Maryland   College Park  Maryland   20742
 Voice (301) 405 4852                 Fax (301) 314 9363