RungeKutta

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8287] RungeKutta
  • From: Ferruccio Renzoni <renzoni at alice.phy.tcd.ie>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:46:27 -0400
  • Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using the routine "RungeKutta.m" taken from the book
of Maeder because I need to solve a huge system of ODEs
for wich NDSolve is not efficient enough.

The Maeder's routine has a fixed stepsize and this limits a lot
his efficiency. Does anybody knows where I can find the
Mathematica implementation of an adaptive stepsize RungeKutta
routine of order 4?

Please e-mail to me directly.
Thanks a lot
F.