Net Confiruation on NT

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8119] Net Confiruation on NT
  • From: JW Davis <jwdavis at foundations.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:54:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

We were told by the sales folks at Wolfram that we could run 1 kernal on
a Windows NT box and have several other Win95 clients run the front end
against this kernal (we are using license metering software to limit the
number of simultaneous front end users).

I can't for the the life of me, though, figure out how to configure this.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,