Mathematica question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8111] Mathematica question
  • From: MEINERSH at CV3.CHEM.PURDUE.EDU
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:54:51 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
  I am a beginner Mathematica user and am having a bit of trouble with a
curve fit.  I'm sorry to bother you, but when I try to get into the
archives our computer doesn't seem to like it.
  I am trying to fit a fluorescence lifetime decay that is at least a
double exponential.  I am really confused when following the curve fit
section of the manuel and have tried a few things but with no success.  I
would appreciate if you could give me a few hints or insight to curve
fitting.
  Thank you for your time,
  Julia Meinershagen