Two z axes on Plot3D

I'm trying to get a 3D plot with two different z-axes, that is, with two of
the possible vertical axes ({-1,-1} and {1,1}) having different labels and
different ticks.  I tried constructing two different graphs, each with one
of the axes labelled, and superimposing them with Show, but that didn't
work; it only showed one axis.  I also tried giving the AxesEdge command a
list of two axes in the z position, bu that too failed.  Any suggestions?

David Queller
Rice University