Two z axes on Plot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5930] Two z axes on Plot3D
  • From: queller at ruf.rice.edu (David Queller)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:04:11 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to get a 3D plot with two different z-axes, that is, with two of
the possible vertical axes ({-1,-1} and {1,1}) having different labels and
different ticks.  I tried constructing two different graphs, each with one
of the axes labelled, and superimposing them with Show, but that didn't
work; it only showed one axis.  I also tried giving the AxesEdge command a
list of two axes in the z position, bu that too failed.  Any suggestions?

David Queller
Rice University