I can't run mathematica!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5923] I can't run mathematica!
- From: Jung-shiang Han <jsh5 at po.cwru.edu>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:03:52 -0500
- Organization: CWRU
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! I am a new user to Mathematica. I tried to run the Mathematica 2.23 on Windows95.But everytime the front end tried to launch the kernal, it always shows a message"unhandled memory fault". Who can tell me how to solve the problem? Thank you very much. Jung-shiang Han