Re: Peak fitting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5928] Re: [mg5859] Peak fitting
- From: Lars Hohmuth <larsh>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:04:05 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Dowell wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > does anyone know of any packages or notebooks written for fitting multiple > peaks to a dataset (list), particularly LogNormal distributions (i.e. sum of > LogNormal components). > > Mark > Mark Dowell Ispra, I-21020, (VA) > Marine Environment Unit TP 272 Italy. > Space Applications Institute E-mail: mark.dowell at jrc.it > Joint Research Centre Talk: dowell at biscay.jrc.it > Ispra Site Phone: +39-332-789873 > Commission of the European Communities Fax: +39-332-789034 > > You might want to take a look at Experimental Data Analyst. Among many other useful features it also included peak finding and peak fitting routines. For more information take a look at http://www.wolfram.com/applications/eda/index.html or our catalog, which you can order at http://www.wolfram.com/cgi-bin/catalog.pl. Lars Hohmuth Wolfram Research