Re: Laplace Transforms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5957] Re: [mg5908] Laplace Transforms
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 21:11:50 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Zero Cool wrote:
> I can't get mathematica to launch the Laplace Transform application.
> This is what I enter:
> I get an error saying that it cannot be opened. Please help
> simpkin6 at pilot.msu.edu GO STATE!
Are you using Mma 2.2.x on a windows95 system? If so, there is may be a
problem with the way Mma converts a package name to a path name. Tom
Zeller at student support had a nice patch which I loaded into my init.m
file and fixed the problem with loading packages.
Prev by Date:
Re: Complex Numbers
Next by Date:
Re: implizit function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Peak fitting