Re: 3.0 to 2.2 Mac student verson Help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5973] Re: [mg5896] 3.0 to 2.2 Mac student verson Help
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 21:12:29 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Emil Biga (ebiga at esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us) wrote:
: I converted a 3.0 notebook with text and a graph to 2.2 notebook as
: sugggested in the menu.
: When I opened the notebook in the student verson 2.2, I see a bunch of garbage.
: Any help?
Wolfram technical support folks have acknowledged that the 3.0 -> 2.2
export capability is very bug-ridden. This is, they claim, being
worked on and might be fixed in version 3.0.1.
Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W)
University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801
Prev by Date:
Re: Help me:Statistic-Multivareate Analysis
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
3.0 to 2.2 Mac student verson Help
Next by thread:
Re: Joining matrices