Re: What is the difference (except for a price) between regular and student version of Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6016] Re: [mg6000] What is the difference (except for a price) between regular and student version of Mathematica?
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:20:04 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alexei V. Chirokikh wrote: > > -- > -- > Alexei I have a student version. The big difference is that the front end puts a "Printed by Mathematica for Students" on every page whether you like it or not. Aside from that, you don't get the same kind of support from wolfram and you can't pay extra money to upgrade your license to install it on two machines, for example. You also get no hard-copy documentation with the student version. (ie. no mathematica book or basic packages book). Lastly, with the student version, you get a nifty tee shirt.