Printing to HP LaserJet4

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5764] Printing to HP LaserJet4
  • From: Lewell.Gunter at
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:42:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm using Mathematica 3.0 under Windows 95, and print to an HP
Laserjet 4 through a serial port and a Logical Connector. My problem
is that the only way I can print is if I set the printer to print
TrueType fonts as graphics. This is impractical since it takes so much
time to print several pages as graphics. I've also tried to print to
an HP LaserJet 3 through the parallel port with the same results. I'd
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Lewell Gunter
Dept. Ag. & Applied Econ.
University of Georgia