- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5778] Starting Kernal
- From: storch at aerospace.aero.com (Joel Storch)
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:58:32 -0500
- Organization: The Aerospace Corporation
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the prior versions of Mathematica, it was possible to have the kernel
launch automaticaly when the front end was opened. Is it possible to do
this in Version 3.0?
Prev by Date:
Help me please!!!
Next by Date:
C++ mathemat. libraries wanted
Previous by thread:
Re: Help me please!!!
Next by thread:
Re: Starting Kernal