  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5794] C++ mathemat. libraries wanted
  • From: sor4011 at iperbole.bologna.it (Marco e Stefano)
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:58:44 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need C++ mathematical libraries for matrix operation like
inversion of a matrix and estimate of covariance matrix by a
matrix of experimental data , like the one I find in Matlab .
In fact I don't know how to call Matlab M-files from Borland
C++ ( I've got an old version ) or even if it is possible .
If anyone could tell me how can I do this or where I can get
a suggestion or just the libraries , I will be very grateful.
Thank you and excuse for bad english.
Email me at sor4011 at iperbole.bologna.it

     Marco   Mastrogiacomo