Re: Releasing used Memory?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5650] Re: [mg5639] Releasing used Memory?
- From: Jeff Copes <jcopes at winnie.fit.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:56:41 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
An easy solution is Share. This doesn't free up all the memory, but a
good portion of it. What I do if I have a memory intensive operation, I
precede it with a line of:
code code etc.
to delay the inevitable memory runout.
On Wed, 1 Jan 1997, Nik Wiesel wrote:
> Mathematica 2.2 occupies around 40 Kb with most actions the user makes.
> There is a way to release this memory again.
> How can it be done?
> Anwers please alo to me:
> Nik Wiesel: uzs198 at ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
> The above statement is my own opinion and does not represent
> the point of view of any organization I am related to.
Prev by Date:
Version 2.2 fix for Win 95
Next by Date:
RE: Mathematica 2.2 and NT4.0
Previous by thread:
Releasing used Memory?
Next by thread:
My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC