review in scientific computing world
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5685] review in scientific computing world
- From: gaylord at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (richard j. gaylord)
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:23:05 -0500
- Organization: university of illinois
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
just wanted to note a review of 3.0 which came out in the december 1996
issue of Scintific Computing World [pp.37-8].
its a very good review, worth reading and showing to others.
from the last sentence of the review:
"...mathematica is simply the new standard of excellence".
richard j. gaylord, university of illinois, gaylord at uiuc.edu
"altruism is the central theoretical problem of sociobiology." - Edward O. Wilson
"there is no duty more indispensible than that of returning a kindness. all men distrust one forgetful of a benefit." - Cicero
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Simplifying Ploynomials
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to make Mathematica to return "Log[Exp[x]]" as x?