Re: Print symbol value on plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7849] Re: [mg7819] Print symbol value on plot
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 02:01:31 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peter A. Gaspers, Jr. wrote: > > I would like to print the value of a symbol on a plot. For example, if I > have assigned a numerical value to a symbol called "mach" I would like to > print something like Mach Number=(value of mach). It would be nice to be > able to format the number also. I have looked through the Mathematica > documentation and a number of Mathematica textbooks without finding a > single example of this. > > Pete You need TextListPlot or LabeledListPlot in the Graphics`Graphics` package on page 167 of the 3.0 guide to standard packages.