Help: MMA incompatible with K6 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7860] Help: MMA incompatible with K6 ?
- From: Bruno Gries <gries at cs.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 02:01:41 -0400
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everyone !
Maybe it's known, but I found out that the functions "Eigenvalues" and
"Eigenvectors" don't work on an AMD K6. Entering with ANY matrix causes the
unable to find all the roots of the characteristic polynomial
This affects Version 2.2 for Windows (tested on several machines).
My question: is anyone running MMA 3.0 or 3.0.1 for Win95/NT on an AM6 K6 ?
If yes, please try entering:
Answers would be very welcome since I am thinking about buying MMA 3.0 and
want to be sure the bug mentioned above occurs only in MMA 2.2
Prev by Date:
Re: Question on Positive[x]=True
Next by Date:
Re: Rotated text in graphics
Previous by thread:
Re: Print symbol value on plot
Next by thread: