Re: Elevations in 3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7898] Re: [mg7844] Elevations in 3D
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:35:57 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Rolando wrote: > > Is it possible to visualize in 3D in Mathematica Student Ver 2.2.4, the > elevations of tracts of land? > > rolando Sure, try ListPlot3D, SurfaceGraphics, ListContourPlot etc. Some of these are in the add-on package Graphics`...`. I'd recommend making the investment in a full mathematica book and a guide to add-on packages. The student version mathematica book documents only a small part of the features of the language.