  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7882] Bitmap to MMA
  • From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:35:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I did something that I thought some Math Groupers might be interested
in.  I took a monochrome bitmap file of a current wave form and pulled
it back into MMA, converted it to real scaled data and was able to
manipulate the current profile as an interpolated function.  I only
had the bitmap and couldn't get the underlying data.  If anyone is
interested in the details, I'd be happy to provide them.