Re: Elevations in 3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7880] Re: Elevations in 3D
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:35:43 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you can feed MMA a rectangular grid of elevations, ListPlot3D would be the ticket. I also believe there are routines available for nonuniform grids. Rolando <rrdgz at hiline.net> wrote: >Is it possible to visualize in 3D in Mathematica Student Ver 2.2.4, the >elevations of tracts of land? >rolando