Petri net and Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7893] Petri net and Mathematica?
- From: Julian Stoev <stoev at poboxes.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:35:53 -0400
- Organization: Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A friend of mine asked me to post this quiestion:
Is there something about Petri nets or related engineering areas written
Thank you in advance!!!
-- Julian Stoev
P.S. Or may be in some other Symbolic Algebra System?...
Prev by Date:
Re: Question on Positive[x]=True
Next by Date:
Re: Prime[x] crashes kernel for large x
Previous by thread:
Q: convert 3.0 nb to TeX
Next by thread:
Plotting two functions on different y-axes