Plotting two functions on different y-axes

I'm a student in physics at the University of Salerno, Italy and I'm using
Mathematica 3.0 under Win95. My question is :
how can I plot two functions f(x), g(x) with the same x range on two different
y-axes, say the one for f(x) at left and the one for g(x) at right ?
Thanks.
Francesco Siano