plotting non-numeric data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7923] plotting non-numeric data
  • From: Lee Heavner <lee.heavner at gsbpop.uchicago.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 03:22:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a number of functions each of which represents a different policy
option.  I would like to make a plot that shows which option is the
policymakers best choice as a function of the parameter values.

So basically I want a map where regions are defined by which policy
generates the most surplus.

Any ideas on how to approach this?

Thanks for you help,
Lee