Re: plotting non-numeric data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7948] Re: plotting non-numeric data
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:24 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I understand, can't you just define
Lee Heavner <lee.heavner at gsbpop.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>I have a number of functions each of which represents a different policy
>option. I would like to make a plot that shows which option is the
>policymakers best choice as a function of the parameter values.
>So basically I want a map where regions are defined by which policy
>generates the most surplus.
>Any ideas on how to approach this?
>Thanks for you help,
Prev by Date:
Re: How do I read/write binary image data? (fwd)
Next by Date:
subscripts in function definitions
Previous by thread:
plotting non-numeric data
Next by thread:
mg7715 Sums vs Map efficiency