Waiting for a user to finish with a notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7944] Waiting for a user to finish with a notebook
- From: Bob Young <ryoung at scicomp.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:21 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Under Mathematica 3, does anyone have an idea of how to
programmatically display a notebook, and have the kernel wait until
the user finishes to proceed with the program.
Thanks for any suggestions,
5806 Mesa, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78731
e-mail: ryoung at SciComp.com
Prev by Date:
How to select unique elements in a list?
Next by Date:
Re: How do I read/write binary image data? (fwd)
Previous by thread:
Re: How to select unique elements in a list?
Next by thread:
Area under Curve