Area under Curve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7943] Area under Curve
- From: Sankar Baruah <sankar-baruah at uiowa.edu>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:20 -0400
- Organization: The University of Iowa
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to Mathematica and would really appreciate some pointers from experienced users. I have a 2 variable data set of about 50 observations. I want to plot each obseravtion and calculate the area under the curve. How do I do this in Mathematica ? Are there examples in the Mathematica Book and/or are there separate application notes etc. available ? Thanks. Sankar.