- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7951] Help needed!
- From: Lian SHEN <lian at lsm.iet.mavt.ethz.ch>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:27 -0400
- Organization: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, everyone here, I have a question about additional package for Mathematica3.0 After I have installed the additional package ABC under /usr/local/math/mathematica/AddOns/ExtraPackages/ I can start it by giving the full path, i.e. by giving /usr/local/math/mathematica/AddOns/ExtraPackages/abc/ABC.m Is there any possibility to make the life easy, something like the path variable in UNIX? thanks! lian -- ------ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ | Lian Shen Unix System Administrator | | Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich ETH-Zentrum, CH-8092 | | Tel: +41 1 632 5297, Fax: +41 1 632 1138, Office: UNO D11 | | "God is a mathematician of very high order, and he used very advanced | | mathematics in constructing the universe." (P.A.M. Dirac) | +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++