Re: 2 problems with 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7731] Re: 2 problems with 3.0
- From: John D DeCocq <jdecocq at gesg67.geo.census.gov>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:28:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: US Census Bureau
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> #2) A lot of the times when I start a new cell, after I type the
> first character the window I am in becomes deactivated.
> So I am forced to click on the window again to continue.
> How can I stop this?
This can occur when you have ShowPageBreaks set. Try turning off the
PageBreaks and see if this helps.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: 2 problems with 3.0
Next by thread:
Re: C f-format-like output in Mma