Re: A question !!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7718] Re: A question !!!
- From: Guoheng Wei <gwei at cyrix.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Cyrix Corporation
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ahmed Bouferguene wrote: > > Does anybody knows how to save a graph (whatever it is 2D or 3D) > as a"printable" PostScript File. In fact I have tried : > > Display["FileName", GraphName] > In unix, after use Display["FileName", GraphName] try `psfix`. it's in Bin/Display in the math directory