Mathematica for a DEC-alpha System under Linux

Hi all!

I work in the Neurologisches Therapiecentrum in Duesseldorf and we plan
to purchase a DEC-alpha System 500  Mhz to do numerical simulations of
mechanical multibody systems as a means to study human movements.

We also are very much interested in using Mathematica on this machine.

Our Question is: does a version of Mathematica run on this Platform
with  the Linux Operating System?
Or can a DEC-Unix version be used under Linux?

Thank you very much,

Johannes Reich
--
| Johannes Reich                                |