Automatic Graphics Rerendering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7767] [mg7767] Automatic Graphics Rerendering
  • From: "William F. Campbell" <valentin at wam.umd.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:36:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  I don't know what I did, but when I used to change the magnification
of a notebook containing graphics cells, the graphics were automatically
rerendered.  Now they aren't, and I can't find the setting which would
re-enable this behavior.  I can go to the Cell menu and choose  Rerender
Graphics, but this is quite tedious if there are many graphics cells in
a notebook.  I even reset all options to their default value (by holding
down Shift-Ctrl during Mathematica startup), but graphics still needed
to be manually rerendered after a change in screen magnification.