Automatic Graphics Rerendering
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7767] [mg7767] Automatic Graphics Rerendering
- From: "William F. Campbell" <valentin at wam.umd.edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:36:52 -0400
- Organization: University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know what I did, but when I used to change the magnification of a notebook containing graphics cells, the graphics were automatically rerendered. Now they aren't, and I can't find the setting which would re-enable this behavior. I can go to the Cell menu and choose Rerender Graphics, but this is quite tedious if there are many graphics cells in a notebook. I even reset all options to their default value (by holding down Shift-Ctrl during Mathematica startup), but graphics still needed to be manually rerendered after a change in screen magnification.