Re: File-open Problems with Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7702] Re: File-open Problems with Linux
- From: Harry Smith <hasmith at nettally.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:17:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Harry Smith wrote: > > Hi there, > I am running Mma 3.0 under Linux. I am having problems doing a file-open > routine. The dialog box comes up but a double-click on a folder icon > doesn't open that icon! Hence I CAN'T NAVIGATE!!! > > Any help would be greatly appreciated! > > Thanks > Harry > hasmith at nettally.com I got a reply to this that helped. The double click threshold is set to too short a value. Double clicking faster solves the problem!