Patch for 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7690] Patch for 3.0
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I may be the only one that didn't know about the patch available for Mma 3.0, but the customer service people told me about it when I called up to ask about 3.0.1. According to the sales rep, it fixes a number of the front end bugs. If anyone out there has been as frustrated as I have been on occasion with the 3.0 front end, it is at least worth a try to see if the patch really does fix the bugs. The patch is free of charge for a professional license, so it certainly is cheaper than the $325 to upgrade to 3.0.1 or the $385 for a premier service level subscription.