Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7504] Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- From: skipper at worldnet.att.net (Thomas Skipper)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 03:48:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does any one know if there is a current version of the C&M software that will work with MMA 3.0? The most recent version I can find is MMA 2.2.2 and still uses the .ma extensions for notebooks.I tried converting to .nb, but I still can't read the notebooks. The WRI site references go all the back to 1992, but nothing more recent than 1994 and version 2.2.2. TIA skipper at worldnet.att.net