Any uses for SequenceHold ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7501] Any uses for SequenceHold ?
- From: Ersek_Ted%PAX1A at mr.nawcad.navy.mil
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 03:48:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mma 3.0 has a new Attribute called SequenceHold. As far as I can tell this Attribute has no useful application. However there are exactly nine built in functions that have this Attribute. They are: Rule RuleDelayed Set SetDelayed TagSet TagSetDelayed Timing UpSet UpSetDelayed I used a method in Dave Wagner's book to get the above information. In what way would things fail to work if these function didn't have this Attribute? How did ealier versions get by without SequenceHold? Ted Ersek ersek_ted%pax1a at mr.nawcad.navy.mil