Any uses for SequenceHold ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7501] Any uses for SequenceHold ?
- From: Ersek_Ted%PAX1A at mr.nawcad.navy.mil
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 03:48:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mma 3.0 has a new Attribute called SequenceHold.
As far as I can tell this Attribute has no useful application.
However there are exactly nine built in functions
that have this Attribute. They are:
I used a method in Dave Wagner's book to get the above information.
In what way would things fail to work if these function didn't have this
How did ealier versions get by without SequenceHold?
ersek_ted%pax1a at mr.nawcad.navy.mil
Prev by Date:
Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
Next by Date:
Creating table with multiple lists
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
Next by thread:
Re: Any uses for SequenceHold ?