Re: Re: bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7503] Re: [mg7239] Re: [mg7213] bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- From: skipper at worldnet.att.net (Thomas Skipper)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 03:48:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 20 May 1997 02:58:05 -0400, "w.meeussen"
<w.meeussen.vdmcc at vandemoortele.be> wrote:
>At 19:13 17-05-97 -0400, seanross at worldnet.att.net wrote:
>>> I'm using Mathematica ver: 3.0 for Win95 on a Pentium machine.
>>> I typed in the following test:
>>> I get the following error:
>>> This program has performed an illegal operation.....
>>> The details:
>>> MathKernel caused a divide error in module MathDll.dll at 0137:0072843e
>>> The same test on a 486 and Mathematica 2 on Windows 3.1 works well, and
>>> also on a SGI with Mathematica ver: 3.0.
>>> Do other people have the same problem ? If so is there a fix to it.
>>> R. Wathelet.
>>I tried it on my win95 pentium and got the same message you did. I did
>>fix the code so it read Timing[Prime].
> Kernel made invalid operation ...
>you'r right !!
>Dr. Wouter L. J. MEEUSSEN
>eu000949 at pophost.eunet.be
>w.meeussen.vdmcc at vandemoortele.be
I get a Dr. Watson error (WinNT)" Kernal error, divide by zero".???
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: