Re: Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7515] Re: [mg7504] Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- From: Don Piele <piele at cs.uwp.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:48:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yes, NetMath at U of I has them. http://www-cm.math.uiuc.edu/summersession/ Don Piele piele at cs.uwp.edu University of Wisconsin - Parkside Kenosha, WI 53141 414-634-0868 On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Thomas Skipper wrote: > Does any one know if there is a current version of the C&M software > that will work with MMA 3.0? The most recent version I can find is MMA > 2.2.2 and still uses the .ma extensions for notebooks.I tried > converting to .nb, but I still can't read the notebooks. The WRI site > references go all the back to 1992, but nothing more recent than 1994 > and version 2.2.2. > TIA > skipper at worldnet.att.net > >