Re: Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7547] Re: [mg7504] Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
- From: r.hemmerling at hit.handshake.de (Raymund Hemmerling)
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Private Site of Handshake e. V.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Does any one know if there is a current version of the C&M software > that will work with MMA 3.0? The most recent version I can find is MMA > 2.2.2 and still uses the .ma extensions for notebooks.I tried > converting to .nb, but I still can't read the notebooks. The WRI site > references go all the back to 1992, but nothing more recent than 1994 > and version 2.2.2. Install the font, wich is included in the package. Then open a notebook with MMA 3.0 and be sure that the option "Preserve Customized Style Sheet" is checked. Then you should be able to read the notebooks. So am I. Ciao, Raymund