Problem with math 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7467] Problem with math 3.0
  • From: Thomas.M.Steger at
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:35:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

does anyone on this list can help out of the following problem?
While trying to use the palettes or the help function in mathematica
3.0 (student version) under Windows 95 the PC breaks down. The
mathematica support seems not to be able / willing to solve the
problem. If anyone has some hints for me, please let me know.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Thomas Steger

Thomas Steger
Bleichstrasse 25