- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7471] TimeConstraint??
- From: Colin L C Fu <es2136 at eng.warwick.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:35:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Warwick University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hiya, I had messages like these popping up th screen when I tried to solve a long equations. 1) "Simplify::time: Time spent on a transformation exceeded 300 seconds, and the transformation was aborted. Increasing the value of TimeConstraint option may improve the result of simplification." How to improve the TimeConstraint Option ? 2) General::stop: Further output of Simplify::time will be suppressed during this calculation. There was still solution/output given by Mathematica. Is that a reliable one?