Help: Saving/Printing graphics output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7541] Help: Saving/Printing graphics output
- From: Kwadwo Ampofo Appiah <kappiah at emory.edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:37:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Emory University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using version 2.2(text-based interface) and need to know how to save a
graphics output to a file and/or print the graphics.
I have tried the following without success:
>In:= Display["eigenplot1", Out, "EPS"]
> Options expected (instead of EPS) beyond position 2 in
> Display[eigenplot1, -DensityGraphics-, EPS]. An option must be a rule
> list of rules.
What options are being referred to above? If options are not specified,
should Mathematica not use the default settings? Does version 2.2 support
Also, how do I send the output to a printer? the command:
Display["!lpr", Out, "EPS"] did not work.
Somebody please help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica and Calculus self tutor for MMA 3.0???
Next by Date:
Re: Creating table with multiple lists
Previous by thread:
Artifacts in listplots
Next by thread:
Re: Help: Saving/Printing graphics output