Re: List plot with + possible?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7562] Re: [mg7526] List plot with + possible?
  • From: "Sherman.Reed" <sherman.reed at>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 16:32:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Look at LabeledListPlot, TextListPlot (in Graphics`Graphics`, and
MultipleListPlot (in Graphics`MultipleListPlot`)

Legends are in Graphics`Legend`

you can do a ListPlot for each curve and either a LabeledListPlot or
whatever for each curve and then combine them with show.

It works very well.

All of this material is in the Mathematica 3.0 Standard Add-On Packages.
and well documented in the Help section.

Sherman C. Reed
sherman.reed at