  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7573] Using the Table command with the Plot command
  • From: "Keith S. Mersman" <mersman at everest.cclabs.missouri.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 16:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to generate a series of plots using the Table command.
However, when I try to use the iterator (t) in conjuction with the
PlotLabel command, it doesn't work.  The PlotLabel command can't be
iterated.  Is there anyone who knows what I can do, instead of doing all
of the plots individually?

Keith S. Mersman
Mathematica Consultant,
University of Missouri-Columbia